These doggie treats can be frozen.
- 2-6 oz. cans tuna OR 1-14 oz can salmon (do not drain either; I buy Whole Foods brand organic canned salmon)
- 1 1/2 Cup rolled oats or whole wheat flour (or spelt flour)
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder or granulated garlic
- 2 eggs with shells — lightly beaten
- Grated Parmesan cheese, about 1 handful
Mix all ingredients together. Grease a cookie sheet or use parchment paper or a Silpat. Pat mixture into a square shape, about a half inch deep.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
These freeze beautifully and will keep unfrozen in refrigerator for 3-4 days.
CAUTION: do not refreeze any leftovers!