Reproduction of Online Materials Policy
From time to time and at its sole discretion, CDTC may grant permission to reproduce sections, stories, articles and/or graphics from the CDTC website (hereafter, “CDTC Material”) for offline use. Persons seeking to reproduce CDTC Material for offline use must get prior authorization from CDTC as outlined below. If authorization is granted, the user must credit CDTC as specified by CDTC and display the URL from which the CDTC Material was taken on the user’s material. Requests to reproduce materials that are not owned by CDTC will not be considered. CDTC expressly reserves the right to deny any request for any or no reason at all.
CDTC does not permit reproduction of CDTC Material for online use by others; instead CDTC requires that individuals or organizations provide a link to the CDTC website.
- For each request to reproduce CDTC Material for offline use, a written request must be submitted via email or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The request shall include:
- the name of the individual and/or organization
- the individual’s and/or organization’s address, telephone number, email address and URL (if any)
- a description of the proposed use
- a precise description of the CDTC Material sought to be reproduced and the URL where it is found
- the number of copies to be produced
- If the request is approved, as determined in CDTC’s sole discretion, CDTC will send written authorization granting permission to reproduce the CDTC Material. If CDTC is not the owner of the requested material, the requestor shall be so notified.
- CDTC shall maintain for its files the written request and the authorization or denial.