You may also download and email the application.
Submit either online or by email as soon as possible, as courses fill well in advance.
Registration gets you on our waiting list. Please DO NOT send payment after you register. We will collect payment on the first day of class.
Please register one dog at a time.
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
City, State, Zip (required)
Phone Number (required)
Dog's Name (required)
Dog's Breed (required)
Dog's Gender (required)
Dog's Date of Birth (required)
CDTC member? (required)
Dog's Obedience Training Level Check the highest level that applies to your dog (required}
Basic ObedienceAdvanced Basic ObedienceSubnoviceNoviceCDCDXUDUDXSelf-trained
UPLOAD: PROOF OF OBEDIENCE (such as a copy of a graduation certificate or a titling certificate).
List any physical and/or health concerns you may have for your dog.
Please answer the following questions
1. Does your dog have any medical problems or current physical limitations? Please explain.
2. Does your dog have any space issues with other animals or people, i.e., does your dog become aggressive if an animal or person is in close proximity? Please explain.
3. Have you ever observed, or been made aware of, any aggressive behavior on the part of your dog? Please explain.
4. To the best of your knowledge, has your dog ever bitten a person or any other animal? Fear biting? Please explain.
5. To the best of your knowledge, has your dog ever killed another animal? Please explain.
6. Do you use an electronic collar for training your dog?
Dog's Agility Training Level Check the highest level that applies to your dog (required}
Agility Class Requested (required)
Fees: $100 for 8 weeks (non-members)/$45 for 8 weeks (members) DO NOT PAY FEES NOW
How did you hear about Capital’s agility program?
TRAINING MEMBERS MUST BRING A COPY OF DOG’S RABIES CERTIFICATE TO THE FIRST CLASS
I agree to hold harmless the Capital Dog Training Club, and/or its Officers, Board of Directors, Members, Stewards and/or Helpers, and the owners of the premises on which the classes and workshops are held, from any claim for loss or injury which may be alleged to have been caused directly or indirectly to me or to my dog(s) while being involved in the sport of agility at the several available premises used for said purposes. I personally assume all responsibility and liability, and I enter the several said premises, training sessions, workshops, matches and agility activities for whatever purpose at my own risk.
Date of Agreement (required)
Home » Classes » Agility » Agility Registration
Copyright · Capital Dog Training Club of Washington, D.C. · 2758 Garfield Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20910